WE ARE SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE CONSIDERING US!
The Fossil Distance Learning Program is an innovative virtual program within the Fossil Charter School in Fossil, Oregon. This charter school is the only school within the Fossil School District 21J. The Fossil Distance Learning Program has been in existence for the last 9 years. This program has provided diverse educational opportunities to students all across the State of Oregon, as well as in the rural brick and mortar school in Fossil.
The distance learning program is based on a hybrid/virtual distance education model wherein teachers will meet with students and parents in physical and virtual locations, host field trips/activities locally with their students, administer testing/assessments, monitor/evaluate student progress via a student learning management system, guide and assist parents in their support of the students, and work with a collaborative team of teachers. Fossil Charter School contracts with Distance Learning Solutions, Inc. to administer and deliver the instructional and related services to students enrolled in the Fossil Distance Learning Program.
In addition to a unique educational model, we are a great place to work and offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Full Health Benefits with 100% premiums paid by employer
- Generous 401(k) Profit Sharing Employer Contributions
- Elective Employee Contribution options
- 40 Hours PTO per year with carryover options (Max 80 hours)
- Normal School Holidays and Breaks (For Educational Specialist)
- 3 Weeks of Vacation (Year Around Employees Only)
- Numerous Continuing Ed opportunities and funds for outside trainings and courses
- Work From Home Position
- Company provided office equipment (Laptop/Printer)
Current Job Openings:
- We do not currently have any open positions. This page will be updated when job openings are posted.